With Sharon Wilsie
New England Center for Horsemanship
SORRY, THIS CLINIC IS FULL & in order to provide the best learning environment for participants it is not open to auditors. Feel free to send in a completed registration form with a request to be put on the Waiting List. Thank you
This 4-day clinic will take 8 lucky hands-on participants through the entire Horse Speak Book.
Equine Enrichment is the Goal!
Learn the 12 Steps of Horse Speak in this 4-day Intensive Clinic! Learn how to decode the subtle body language of the horse, interpret their conversations and engage with them in an enriching and meaningful way. This clinic closely follows the 12 Steps of Horse Speak as defined in Sharon Wilsie’s book, Horse Speak, The Equine-Human Translation Guide.
Horses are provided.
This Groundwork Clinic includes:
- Herd Observation
- Self-Awareness & Mindfulness Exercises
- Liberty Interactions
- In-Hand Applications
Who Should Attend?
- Horse Lovers of all levels & disciplines
- Industry Professionals-Veterinarians, Farriers, Equine Dentists, Chiropractors & Massage Practitioners, Therapeutic Facilitators, and the list goes on…..
- Trainers & Instructors looking for a new way of being & working with horses.
Registration and Payment
- Register by 3/1/2019 for the Early Bird Rate of $800. After 3/1/2019 the rate is $850.
- Use: REGISTRATION FORM 2019 Horse Speak Immersion NECH 20181106
- A payment plan is available: pay 1/3 with your registration to hold your spot; 1/3 45 days prior to the clinic, 1/3 at the clinic. Add $5 administration fee per payment.
Flyer May 2019 Horse Speak Immersion Clinic NECH
Sharon Wilsie, author of Horse Speak, the Equine-Human Translation Guide, and Horses in Translation, has enjoyed a professional career as a horse trainer/rehabilitation specialist, intercollegiate coach, and riding instructor. Her grandfather owned and raced Standardbreds, and her love for horses has been life-long. She has developed and implemented several programs over the last decade, including; volunteer training groups for horse rescues and therapeutic riding centers, Equine Assisted Learning course at Landmark College, as well as hundreds of workshops, seminars and engagements in a variety of topics about Equine Facilitated Therapies, alternative training and rehabilitation methods for difficult horses and horses with PTSD. She has worked with students of all ages, including at-risk youth programs. Sharon’s passion has always been to create a two-way street of mutual healing, awareness and betterment for both horses and humans.