Horse Speak® Practical Applications Clinic-**One Spot Left** Auditors Welcome
May 20 @ 9:30 am - May 22 @ 4:30 pm$695.
Learning and Applying Horse Speak
Horse Speak Senior Instructor Heidi Potter will guide experienced Horse Speakers in deepening their understanding of themselves and of the horse. Participants will learn how to apply support and enrichment to every day situations with horses using Horse Speak.
This clinic is designed for those who are already practicing Horse Speak and have attended a minimum of one 2-3 day Horse Speak Intro Clinic with founder Sharon Wilsie or Senior Instructor Heidi Potter. Clinic topics include:
- Self-awareness & how you affect your horse’s behavior
- Going deeper with the meaning of the Horse Speak Buttons
- More about Breath Messages-when and where to apply
- Adding to your library of Gestures, Postures and Signals
- Determining a horse’s readiness and acceptance of doing what needs to be done, such as; Catching, Haltering, Grooming, Bridling, Tacking up, Cleaning hooves, Standing quietly at the mounting block, Trailer loading, etc.
- Problem solving using Horse Speak (Heidi invites participants to notify her of specific problems they are experiencing in advance of the clinic so that she can address those issues.)
This clinic is limited to 8 hands-on participants plus auditors. Horses Are Provided! Early Bird Rate of $695 is offered with registration and 50% deposit being received by 2/1/23. Clinic cost post 2/1/23 is $745.00.
Host: Heidi Potter 802-380-3268 E-mail
2023 Horse Speak Practical Application Clinic May Reg Form NECH
2 thoughts on “Horse Speak® Practical Applications Clinic-**One Spot Left** Auditors Welcome”
I plan on attending, but I am not seeing any place to sign up. Thanks
Hi Tracey, You will find the registration form at the end of the event description. I have also e-mailed it to you. Your spot is saved 🙂