Horse Speak® Practical Applications Clinic
June 28, 2024 @ 9:30 am - June 30, 2024 @ 5:00 pm$750
“Thank you for an exceptionally grounding and special weekend. Not only have the concepts helped me with my horse relationships. I have found a new urgency to better find zero for myself every day. The value of meditation and mindfulness that you sprinkled in was so important for my own development as a human as well!” Erika -Horse Speak Clinic Participant
Horse Speak Senior Instructor Heidi Potter will guide experienced Horse Speakers in deepening their understanding of themselves and of the horse. Participants will learn how to apply support and enrichment to every day situations with horses using Horse Speak.
This clinic is designed for those who are already practicing Horse Speak and have attended a minimum of one 2-3 day Horse Speak Intro Clinic with founder Sharon Wilsie or Senior Instructor Heidi Potter. Clinic topics include:
- Self-awareness & how you affect your horse’s behavior
- Going deeper with the meaning of the Horse Speak Buttons
- More about Breath Messages-when and where to apply
- Adding to your library of Gestures, Postures and Signals
- Determining a horse’s readiness and acceptance of doing what needs to be done, such as; Catching, Haltering, Grooming, Bridling, Tacking up, Cleaning hooves, Standing quietly at the mounting block, etc.
- Problem solving using Horse Speak (Heidi invites participants to notify her of specific problems they are experiencing in advance of the clinic so that she can address those issues.)
This clinic is limited to 8 hands-on participants plus auditors. Horses Are Provided! Early Bird Rate of $750 is offered with registration and 50% deposit being received by 3/1/24. Clinic cost post 3/1/24 is $825.00.
Host: Heidi Potter 802-380-3268 E-mail