- This event has passed.
Horse Speak – Phase II Clinic-SOLD OUT-Auditors Welcomed & Encouraged!
April 5 - April 7$525
With Sharon Wilsie and Heidi Potter
This Phase II clinic is designed for those who have participated in a previous Horse Speak Phase I clinic or have gained Horse Speak experience through working with Sharon Wilsie or Heidi Potter.
Open your mind and heart to discover the true language of the horse.
- Create harmony and bring enrichment to the relationship you share with your horses.Deepen your understanding of equine behavior and the subtleties of their communication system.
- Develop mindfulness and self-awareness to enhance the relationship you share with horses.
- Experience the difference becoming more grounded and centered makes to the horse.
This weekend includes workshops in theory, interactive exercises with humans, herd observation, sharing space with horses at liberty and in-hand application.
Registration and Payment
- Send registration and payment by 2/1/2019 for the Early Bird Rate of $525
- Use: REGISTRATION FORM 2019 Horse Speak Phase II Full Circle 20181106
- A payment plan is available: pay 1/3 with your registration to hold your spot; 1/3 45 days prior to the clinic, 1/3 at the clinic. Add $5 administration fee per payment.
More Opportunities to Learn Horse Speak
Horse Speak Phase I and Phase II clinics are also being held at High Horses Therapeutic Riding Center, Sharon VT
Meet the Clinicians
Sharon Wilsie has enjoyed a professional career as a horse trainer/rehabilitator, Intercollegiate coach, and riding instructor. Her love for horses has been life-long. She is also a Reiki Master and has developed and implemented several programs over the last decade specializing in alternative training and rehabilitation methods for difficult horses and horses with PTSD. www.wilsiewayhorsemanship.com
Heidi Potter is an internationally known and respected Holistic Horsemanship Trainer, Clinician and Instructor who specializes in improving relationships between horses and humans using compassion, understanding, patience, and praise. Ms. Potter teaches a wide variety of training and riding clinics at her Southern Vermont facility, The New England Center for Horsemanship and abroad. www.heidipotter.com