- This event has passed.
Horse Speak – Phase II Clinic
August 23 - August 25$525.00
With Sharon Wilsie and Heidi Potter
This unique clinic is Phase II of a 3-clinic series designed to teach you the fundamentals of Horse Speak, so you can create harmony and bring enrichment to the relationship you share with your horses.
Phase I – June 21-23, 2019
Phase II – August 23-15, 2019
Phase III – November 1-3, 2019
Learn the authentic language of horses
- Learn to Communicate with Your Horse in His Own Language
- Learn the meaning of equine postures, movements, and breath sounds
- Learn specific postures, gestures, and sounds that you can use to speak to your horse in his own language
- Learn about equine social rituals and how to engage your horse in these rituals
- Learn the 13 Buttons of Horse Speak – how horses use them, and how you can use them too
- Learn how to give horses what they really need.
- Deepen your understanding of equine behavior, needs and the subtleties of their communication system.
- Learn how to communicate with horses in a human version of the language they use with each other
- Develop mindfulness and self-awareness to enhance the relationship you share with horses.
- Experience the difference becoming more grounded and centered makes to the horse.
This weekend includes workshops in theory, interactive exercises with humans, herd observation, sharing space with horses at liberty and in-hand application.
Registration and Payment
- Clinic fee is $575. Register by 6/1/2019 for the Early Bird Rate of $525.
- Visit HorseSpeakEducation.com to register
- A payment plan is available: pay 1/3 with your registration to hold your spot; 1/3 45 days prior to the clinic, 1/3 at the clinic. Add $5 administration fee per payment.
More Opportunities to Learn Horse Speak
A Horse Speak Phase II clinic is also being held at Full Circle Farm in Newport, NH.
Meet the Clinicians
Sharon Wilsie has enjoyed a professional career as a horse trainer/rehabilitator, Intercollegiate coach, and riding instructor. Her love for horses has been life-long. She is also a Reiki Master and has developed and implemented several programs over the last decade specializing in alternative training and rehabilitation methods for difficult horses and horses with PTSD. www.wilsiewayhorsemanship.com
Heidi Potter is an internationally known and respected Holistic Horsemanship Trainer, Clinician and Instructor who specializes in improving relationships between horses and humans using compassion, understanding, patience, and praise. Ms. Potter teaches a wide variety of training and riding clinics at her Southern Vermont facility, The New England Center for Horsemanship and abroad. www.heidipotter.com