- This event has passed.
Horse Speak® Immersion Clinic-Event is Full-Contact for Waitlist
October 18 @ 9:00 am - October 20 @ 4:00 pm$725
This Unique, Intimate Experience is the only one of its kind!
This clinic is limited to 9 hands-on participants that want to personally dive deep into the language of the horse with Horse Speak founder Sharon Wilsie. This is the only clinic of this kind scheduled for 2021!
Horses Are Provided – Auditing Not Offered
Unlock Your Potential!
Participants will be working side by side with Sharon as she unfolds the feel of Horse Speak, giving them the insider’s perspective on horse language and opening the door to their deepest potential as a horse person.
Everything horses say to each other they say to us. Horse Speak teaches you how to listen to what they are saying and how to respond in a way that they can understand. A few basic “vocabulary words”, a willingness to listen, and an open heart and mind are all you need to enter the conversation.
This experience will be like no other as Sharon brings you into balance within yourself. Become aware of what you bring to the horse energetically, emotionally, mentally, and physically. Learn skills to help you become congruent, where your feelings on the inside match what you show on the outside.
This Immersion Clinic is offered as private experience for the 9 hands-on participants only. Therefore, no auditing is offered.
Typical Day: Monday-Wednesday 9 am to 4 pm/Lunch 12:30 to 1:30
This Groundwork Clinic includes:
- Herd Observation, Interpretation and Communication
- Self-Awareness & Mindfulness Exercises
- Liberty Interactions
- In-Hand Applications
Who Should Attend?
- Horse Lovers of all levels & disciplines
- Everyone from Personal Horse Owners to Industry Professionals looking for a new way of being & working with horses.
What to Bring:
- Refillable water bottle, snacks & lunch (lunch can be purchased at the nearby store as well)
- Camp Chair, All-weather clothes, Sun hat, Sun Screen
- Face mask & Hand sanitizer (we will have some on hand to share)