- This event has passed.
Horse Speak® Immersion Clinic-(See Covid Restrictions)
September 10 @ 9:00 am - September 13 @ 3:00 pm$950
This clinic has restrictions based on the Vermont Covid safety recommendations and requirements. Please check this map to see if we can welcome you to our state for this event: Vermont Cross State Travel Guidelines
Only those traveling via an automobile can attend.
This Unique, Intimate Experience is the only one of its kind!
This clinic is limited to 9 hands-on participants that want to personally dive deep into the language of the horse with Horse Speak founder Sharon Wilsie. This is the only clinic of this kind scheduled for 2020! Horses are Provided
Unlock Your Potential!
Participants will be working side by side with Sharon as she unfolds the feel of Horse Speak, giving them the insider’s perspective on horse language and opening the door to their deepest potential as a horse person.
The experience will be like no other, as Sharon brings you into balance within yourself as she gives instruction on horse language. You will be able to take with you tools that can be applied immediately to your horsemanship practice.
The use of horses at the host location is preferred.
This Immersion Clinic is offered as private experience for the hands-on participants only (ie, no auditors).
Typical Day: Thursday-Saturday 9 am to 4 pm / Lunch 12:30 to 1:30 / Sunday 9-3:00
This Groundwork Clinic includes:
- Herd Observation, Interpretation and Communication
- Self-Awareness & Mindfulness Exercises
- Liberty Interactions
- In-Hand Applications
Who Should Attend?
- Horse Lovers of all levels & disciplines
- Everyone from Personal Horse Owners to Industry Professionals looking for a new way of being & working with horses.
What to Bring:
- Refillable water bottle, snacks & lunch (lunch can be purchased at the nearby store as well)
- Camp Chair, All-weather clothes, Sun hat, Sun Screen
- Face mask & Hand sanitizer (we will have some on hand to share)