Horse Speak – Phase I – A New Beginning
June 21, 2019 - June 23, 2019$525.
With Sharon Wilsie and Heidi Potter
High Horses Therapeutic Riding Center, Sharon, VT
This unique clinic is Phase I of a 2-clinic series designed to teach you the fundamentals of Horse Speak, so you can create harmony and bring enrichment to the relationship you share with your horses.
Phase I – June 21-23, 2019
Phase II – August 23-15, 2019
Open your mind and heart to discover the true language of the horse.
- Deepen your understanding of equine behavior and the subtleties of their communication system.
- Develop mindfulness and self-awareness to enhance the relationship you share with horses.
- Experience the difference becoming more grounded and centered makes to the horse.
This weekend includes workshops in theory, interactive exercises with humans, herd observation, sharing space with horses at liberty and in-hand application. Horses Are Provided.
Limited Participation Spots Available
Registration and Payment
- Register by 4/1/2019 for the Early Bird Rate of $525. After 4/1/2019 the rate is $575
- Use: REGISTRATION FORM 2019 Horse Speak Phases I and II High Horses 2018-1106
- A payment plan is available: pay 1/3 with your registration to hold your spot; 1/3 45 days prior to the clinic, 1/3 at the clinic. Add $5 administration fee per payment.
More Opportunities to Learn Horse Speak
A Horse Speak Phase II clinic is also being held at Full Circle Farm in Newport, NH
Meet the Clinicians
Sharon Wilsie has enjoyed a professional career as a horse trainer/rehabilitator, Intercollegiate coach, and riding instructor. Her love for horses has been life-long. She is also a Reiki Master and has developed and implemented several programs over the last decade specializing in alternative training and rehabilitation methods for difficult horses and horses with PTSD. www.wilsiewayhorsemanship.com
Heidi Potter is an internationally known and respected Holistic Horsemanship Trainer, Clinician and Instructor who specializes in improving relationships between horses and humans using compassion, understanding, patience, and praise. Ms. Potter teaches a wide variety of training and riding clinics at her Southern Vermont facility, The New England Center for Horsemanship and abroad. www.heidipotter.com