Horse Speak – Phase II Clinic
August 23, 2019 - August 25, 2019
With Sharon Wilsie and Heidi Potter
This Phase II clinic is designed for those who have participated in a previous Horse Speak Phase I clinic or have gained Horse Speak experience through working with Sharon Wilsie or Heidi Potter.
- Phase I – June 21-23, 2019
- Phase II – August 23-25, 2019
Open your mind and heart to discover the true language of the horse.
- Create harmony and bring enrichment to the relationship you share with your horses.Deepen your understanding of equine behavior and the subtleties of their communication system.
- Develop mindfulness and self-awareness to enhance the relationship you share with horses.
- Experience the difference becoming more grounded and centered makes to the horse.
This weekend includes workshops in theory, interactive exercises with humans, herd observation, sharing space with horses at liberty and in-hand application.
$395 with Registration and Deposit by 6/1/2019. $450 after 6/1/2019
Horse Speak Phase I and II clinics are also being held at Full Circle Farm in Newport, NH.
Meet the Clinicians
Sharon Wilsie has enjoyed a professional career as a horse trainer/rehabilitator, Intercollegiate coach, and riding instructor. Her love for horses has been life-long. She is also a Reiki Master and has developed and implemented several programs over the last decade specializing in alternative training and rehabilitation methods for difficult horses and horses with PTSD. www.wilsiewayhorsemanship.com
Heidi Potter is an internationally known and respected Holistic Horsemanship Trainer, Clinician and Instructor who specializes in improving relationships between horses and humans using compassion, understanding, patience, and praise. Ms. Potter teaches a wide variety of training and riding clinics at her Southern Vermont facility, The New England Center for Horsemanship and abroad. www.heidipotter.com